>> MM 2012 - Possible Team SWAP Needed <<

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Gents,

I am down to be in the 4 man team.

This year is flying by at a rate of knots and coupled with a couple of other "things" I am just not getting the riding/prep done to be happy with needing to do 4/5/6 laps - well certainly not at the pace needed.

So a proposition.

Is there anyone from the 10 man team that would fancy a SWAP?

If so either post up here or PM me.

dude, im in the same boat but hopefully the skill...............will carry me through lol ;)

longun":3kkg4xnf said:
dude, im in the same boat but hopefully the skill...............will carry me through lol ;)

Well okay then ;)

Just remember the disc of power for your back wheel ;)

What bike(s) are you planning on taking?

lol, rek im taking the kilipro and possibly the mirage, rockhoppers a tad too small for racing, too lazy and comfy as it is currently set up. tempted by the goose canaan but only if i can borrow a van to lug 3 bikes down, been promised a vw transporter but only if available.

mark, seriously, youll do fine ;)

I wouldn't worry about it. My preparation for MM this year has included putting on a stone in weight and riding 3 times in the last 4 months.

ive nearly lost half a stone, but had to as i was nearly 16 stone and anymore, i cant skydive!!!

letmetalktomark":3ln08hyn said:
Gents,

I am down to be in the 4 man team.

This year is flying by at a rate of knots and coupled with a couple of other "things" I am just not getting the riding/prep done to be happy with needing to do 4/5/6 laps - well certainly not at the pace needed.

So a proposition.

Is there anyone from the 10 man team that would fancy a SWAP?

If so either post up here or PM me.

Mark,

PM phill77 as he expressed an interest in doing more laps ;)

Back