Some old, some new, take a look. Clearout.

A_Venables

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got a few bits that I can see Im never going to be using so they are up for sale.

Fox float AVA upgrade air can, I bought this a while back to fit to a float rc but when I came to fit it it was too big (length ways). So, up for sale. Its never been fitted, these originally cost about £65. The length is about 81mm, so please check this on your own shock! This upgrade allows you to alter the amount of air that can flow around the shock changing the spring rates, great for tuning or if you have a tatty shock can. Please search google for more info on this, the sticker on the body is for a Float R, but this will fit RC/RL shocks too. £30
SNV80625.jpg

SNV80624.jpg

USE XCR suspension forks, had these for a while, bought a few years ago, the previous owner said they were used for a few rides only and they covered 5 miles with me, didnt suit my frame, but looked great! Very light, 63mm travel, lots of spare MCU/springs and the service instructions. Air in one leg and MCU/springs with preload in the other. Im not sure if these have an air leak or not, but with the service instructions they could be serviced easily. V brake/Maguras only. steerer is 1 1/8" 205mm long with star nut fitted. They still stick on the seals, but plush when in to the travel, through lack of use. They have two very slight marks on one of the stantions, Im pretty sure this wont affect anything, but they are there, other than this, very good condition and very, very rare! £70 SOLD!!
SNV80620.jpg

SNV80621.jpg

CODA SPD pedals, well used, but look to be well sealed, smooth bearings, they are not free wheeling as other pedals Ive had (DMR, etc) but theyve been like this since new, so assume this is how they should be. No cleats, but they use the standard ones with most other spds bitd. Would look great on a Cannondale build. £15
SNV80618.jpg

SNV80619.jpg

Tioga platform yellow pedals, bought for the wifes bike, but never used. Have the odd storage mark, but NOS. £15
SNV80613.jpg

SNV80614.jpg

Ritchey seatpost, has been cut, was fitted to my old FSR I think, but looks to be in very, very good condition. 30.9mm diameter, 350mm long from centres on clamp to end of post. £15
SNV80615.jpg

Shimano Deore DX pedals, well used, bearing feel as if they need a service (abit graunchy to me). £15
SNV80612.jpg

SNV80611.jpg

ACOR Anti theft skewers set, there are actually 2 sets here, one key. Some bits missing on one of the seatpost skewers. In reasonable condition. one red, one blue set. £12.50 SOLD!!!
SNV80609.jpg

SNV80610.jpg

A2Z components skewers, front and rear. marked Ti on the ends, slightly marked on the end of the front, but still look very nice. Didnt suit my build. £15
SNV80608.jpg

SNV80607.jpg

A2Z Disc brake frame adapter, wouldnt fit on my frame as the stays were too curvy for the disc! So, no use to me. £15. SOLD!!!
SNV80606.jpg

Hope Disc brake hose holder and canti blank, one in 8mm, one in 10mm. Never used. £8 per set.
SNV80605.jpg

FSA alloy XC115 stem, 1 1/8" 110mm / 6 degree rise or fall. used condition. £12
SNV80604.jpg

Specialized S works stem, came on my old FSR, very good condition, slight mark on the face plate, can come with specialized stem cap to match. 1 1/8" 120mm with a rise, looks to be about 10 degrees. £15
SNV80603.jpg

Fred Salmon stem, 1 1/8" Came with a Muddyfox I had, many years ago, lovely! Looks to be 110mm with a rise of about 10 degrees. £12.50
SNV80602.jpg

Club Roost Dude seat, no rips or tears in very good condition, not used for long as it wasnt the right colour at the time :roll: The rails have a slight bend, but no cracks or problems. £20
SNV80600.jpg

SNV80601.jpg

Red Canti hangers, think these were ACOR from memory, but not sure, abit different, never seen others, one has a few small marks, but hardly noticable when fitted, would keep them, but I run Maguras and discs now.£15 for the pair.
SNV80599.jpg

SNV80598.jpg

X-lite 7mm brake adjuster in red, used but very nice condition. £8 SOLD!!!
SNV80597.jpg

X-lite Crank bolts, the self extracting type, put on the bike but never used, couldnt get the caps on properly as I didnt have the right tools bitd, so put back in its box. The blue caps have very slight marks, only noticable close up. £10 SOLD!!!
SNV80594.jpg

X-lite Pivot plugs, NOS, all 8mm, two blue sets and one silver. £8 per set
SNV80595.jpg

Hope 1 1/8" headset, installed, but never used as I got hold of a CK rasta set mid build and swapped it. Missing the head doctor part, not sure where this is, but everything else is there. Blue in colour and no marks, apart from where its inserted into the frame. £30 SOLD!!!
SNV80596.jpg

If you think the prices are off, please PM me with an offer, but I think they are about right for the condition of the items. Thanks for looking!

I also have a full set of Cantis, old Alivio with used but still good Acor blocks and tektro levers, any interest, please PM me. Nice lookng ones with silver/whiteish colour pearlecent paint finish.

"X-lite Crank bolts, the self extracting type, put on the bike but never used, couldnt get the caps on properly as I didnt have the right tools bitd, so put back in its box. The blue caps have very slight marks, only noticable close up. £10"

These please!

Cheeky tenner any good for the locking skewers? Getting a bit carried away with PayPal today but I could really do with some! :oops: :LOL:

I will take the A2Z Disc brake frame adapter at the price you PMd me. I have also sent another question but looking at the pic i think i have the answer.

Back