SARACEN LOVERS - Custom Metal Headtube Badges

We_are_Stevo":13f2a7f7 said:
As I'm in the market for another of these for my new Wot...

P1160186-1.jpg

...thought I'd give Geoff a plug and show those who may not have seen his work?? :cool:

i know it is crude to talk cash, but can we have some idea of the price as the phrase, "if you have to ask the price " keeps springing to mind :cry:

We_are_Stevo":242phg2r said:
poweredbypies":242phg2r said:
I wouldnt mind a ball park sort of figure aswell.

I wouldn't swear to it but the sum of £28 rings a bell??

Not a million miles away.........I think the cheapest I paid was £25 and the dearest was £40

Had mine delivered ages ago and fitted it recently - looks awesome (it was a Saracen one).

However, I fitted it on a clean and degreased frame and left it in a room temperature and dry environment for about 30 hours to really let the sticky adhesive cure properly. 3 hour ride later (in clement weather to say the least!) and thought I would just check to see how the glue held out and 'ping' - it drops off with the lightest of touches and hits the deck.

I would guess that as it was sat around for a year (in a dark, dry and room temperature environment though) the glue may have passed its best. Anyone recommend a decent adhesive I can buy to really stick this on and make sure it doesnt come off? It had a mesh like sheet of ahesive on the back.

Other than this, which I am sure is a very isolated incident, I cant fault it, they look stunning on the front.

Coincidence that this thread should come back to the top now as I was going to look for it and post this anyway.

Haven't tried it myself but several people have suggested the sticky patches Halfords sell for sticking rear-view mirrors to windscreens?

Back