Widest Flat 25.4 Handlebar??

P20

Retrobike Rider
After riding my other bikes, the bars on the P20 feel narrow. Whats the widest flat 25.4 bar available?

Shouldn't be too difficult to sort out. Most framebuilders should be able to make a custom one. If not, look at motorcycle handlebars and a 25.4 -> 22.2 adapter.

On-One Fleegle bar?
715mm wide I think. Though flat it does have a forward kink, and then the sides come back for wrist comfort.

HBOOFG_P1.jpg

I've an as new silver Fleegle here I'm not using, it's WIIIIIDE! I just didn't get on with it but I know it's had good reviews.

Another (silly?) option is Renthal motorcycle bars using a 22.5 > 25.4mm, they come is at 780mm or some such :shock: :LOL:

Magsy":1zni9727 said:
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=58835&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_name=UnitedKingdom

Some rise but it doesn't look like much..

1" :p

Any rise or daft shaped bar is a non-starter. Its for the P20 and i'm not going to sacrifice style for speed!! :LOL: :LOL:
Salsa look a possible. titec seem to have disappeared??

I'll be using bar ends too.

Ritchey P20 by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

Surly had Nitto make them a nice lightish weight bar that's 666mm wide, silver, no rise, decent sweep and 25.4. Can't for the life of me think what they are called but I have one somewhere......

Back