Mountain Cycle Moho Slix xc

Bullpup

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If it makes you feel any better I am a genuine MC enthusiast who owns the following:

2 x MOHO STS
1 x SAN Andreas
1 x MOHO SLiX (Sorry again)

I promise I gave it a good home

I can't complain as I was only trying to do what you did. :LOL:

Nice fleet you have there - leave some for the rest of us.

I look forward to seeing pics of your builds.

I'll get them up as soon as they are done, I did post a picture of one of the Moho STS's on here a few months back, I cant get the second one built up until I get someone to machine me a new gear hanger (even though the MC website has them for sale, they wont sell them at them moment??!!) The san andreas is nearly finished with some nich Marzocchi Shiver SC's, and i'm planning on building the SliX into a ultra light weight all mountain machine.

I have one more on my radar that I want for the collection and thats the older version of the SLiX, the MOHO CXS. I can seem to find one anywhere!

Huh why wont they sell them?

Ohhh san an and shivers is a match made in heaven in my eyes.

It looks like MC are in a state of transition between management at the moment so nothing is being processed from their website. I'm hoping they start processing them soon as I need a drop out for the Moho STS and spares for the new Slix.

Shiver SCs go really nicely on my MC, the Rumble in my signature. If the travel is right for a San An they'll be a great option.

gregwillclark"I have one more on my radar that I want for the collection and thats the older version of the SLiX said:
i have one of those! and no,not for sale! mine is yellow will have to bung some pics on here when i have time and camera has batteries.

Back