Bristol Bike Jumble MARCH 1st.

It's alot better there than I last visited back in January, more tables and better weather too, hope all went well there.

It was weird. People were turning up expecting to blag £5-£10 of old tat and there were SHEDLOADS of top kit for bobbins prices! Three bike mechanics, one sponsored rider and a top-end bike workshop manager came ( along with others ) and emptied their spares bins! People need to significantly RAISE their expectations for the next one. They all said they were coming back and I believed them.

Im very tempted to leg it down from Oxford for the next one! I would have done this one except for having to go to leeds for the weekend.

Only thing is im not sure if the bits i intend to bring will reach the price i have been thinking of....but i guess theres only one way to find out!

I couldn't belive how little stuff I got rid of! Some of it I was practically giving away (actually, thinking about it some of it I was giving away!). The Bontrager B1 went in the end, which kept me happy but, my god there were some deals to be had that no-one took!

Back