1992 Mountain Cycle San Andreas * Updated pics page 3

Bike looks beautiful! Any info where you got it from I sold mine which would a brother to yours in northern Virginia just outside D.C. around 2006 been regretting it ever since and eBay killed the account I sold it on for not logging in for 2 years and I'm having a hell of a time trying to trace who I sold it to. Mine was a tad bit more used the xtr especially but otherwise I'd say it's a clone I also had umma gummas on mine.

Lookingformymistake":1jyab4uu said:
Bike looks beautiful! Any info where you got it from I sold mine which would a brother to yours in northern Virginia just outside D.C. around 2006 been regretting it ever since and eBay killed the account I sold it on for not logging in for 2 years and I'm having a hell of a time trying to trace who I sold it to. Mine was a tad bit more used the xtr especially but otherwise I'd say it's a clone I also had umma gummas on mine.
there is a group for san andreas lovers on facebook if ya want to give that a look.

Thanks but I don't visit the facebook unfortunately it might help but I can't bring myself to go on that site just a personal thing. It's already getting enough info from me as it is, I just couldn't help myself after seeing this bike, it's truly worth mounting on the wall. Mine was very close 92 out of a 100 and same model I think I got mine Christmas 92 for the record but I rode mine gingerly for a few years this one has incredible cranks not a speck on them and the sprockets seem like whoever bought this had big pocketbook with little hardcore riding in mind.

my sannie was specced out too ,i didnt have deep pockets..i just didnt eat,oh and heating is for the weak.

Re: pro stop brakes

Hey there quick question
Where do you buy new brake pads when needed? I can’t find the anywhere? Thank a lot!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
For future reference, the exact P/N are Abruzzo ABR07 and HEL Performance CPP278. Hope this still helps :).

Back