The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello... just wondering what this wheel is worth realy, have a few bits laying about that someone else may as well make use of.

Mavic 517 rim and Shimano hub.

P1000252.jpg

P1000250.jpg

P1000251.jpg

P1000249.jpg

I am considering selling my Orange E4 Race 1998 bike and have absolutely no idea of price.
It is entirely original (down to tyres and brake blocks!) and has had a very easy life.
It is a 1998 model with full XT and Manitou Spider R forks and I understand it was a limited edition of 200 per year.
It has a few scuffs but otherwise is in excellent condition. I don't have any pics handy but can upload some if it would help.

I would be grateful for any advice on where to start regarding price - I have never sold anything on Ebay, etc before!!

Many thanks in advance.

SINTESI MTB frame early 1990s - Marzocchi XC700 fork

Hi!

It would be great if anyone of you could give me an idea on how much this frame is worth. It seems to be a Sintesi (Italian?). The original fork has not been used a lot as the bike has been soon after purchase been equipped with a Marzocchi XC700.

Condition is good with a few stains on the surface. Not too many scratches.

Maybe you could also give me an idea on the approx. value of the fork.

Thanks a lot for you help!!! :)

Ron

Attachments

• Sintesi-(20).jpg
    Sintesi-(20).jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 669
  • Marzochi-(1).jpg
    Marzochi-(1).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 669
  • Sintesi-(6).jpg
    Sintesi-(6).jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 669
  • Sintesi-(11).jpg
    Sintesi-(11).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 669
  • Sintesi-(4).jpg
    Sintesi-(4).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 669
  • Sintesi-(19).jpg
    Sintesi-(19).jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 669
  • Sintesi-(18).jpg
    Sintesi-(18).jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 669
  • Marzochi-(2).jpg
    Marzochi-(2).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 669
NeilM":kixgajc3 said:
Kev79":kixgajc3 said:
Any help on how much my old Zaskar is worth would be appreciated as I need to make some space in the shed, really just want someone who will use and enjoy it etc. Zaskar frame (think 97, but made in USA model needs a polish but no dents/cracks etc), Judy XL's, Hope fatso front hub with Mavic 217 ceramic rim, Goldtec rear with 117 rim, mix of XT, LX etc with sach wavey shifters, magura HS33 hydraulic brakes (tomac model).

More photos at https://picasaweb.google.com/103931...authkey=Gv1sRgCN2XxaDj_IacoQE&feat=directlink

Many Thanks
Kev

OK, I'll jump in here.

Zaskars are very popular, but there seems to be a wide variation in price. There is a nice 18" example unsold at £175 in the ads, but I suspect that is because it has no frame number (dodgy past?).

A lot of people like to use the frame to reproduce the Zaskar of their dreams, so there are a few 96's with 93 or 91 sticker sets!

If I'm brutal, the set up is a little bit of a mix or parts, and that may put a few folk off, but good bare frames can fetch anywhere between £100 and £200, so you could maybe try dipping your toe in at £250 to £300. If you get swamped with replies, I was too low, and if no one calls, too high.

Do a search on the for sales ads for Zaskar, and see what has sold in the past and for how much.

Nice bike BTW, I like them and wouldn't be without mine.

Hope that helps.

As above, but some days they go a lot higher/lower than others. Theres a nice frame only for £60 on the for sale section and thats not shifting at the moment.

Before I put it up for sale can someone give me a value on a Bob Jackson full 653 road frame? Has a bit of rub to the chain stay and in the usual places but no rust, and has a 'Renovated by Bob Jackson' paper decal.
Serial number dates it as 90s, I think (21XXX?)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back