Good god!

shawnb

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pris·tine/ˈprisˌtēn/
Adjective: In its original condition; unspoiled. Clean and fresh as if new; spotless.

The kind of description where you wonder if they uploaded the wrong photo's :)

I think it's from the 80's

Errr, no shit Sherlock! Again, you'd like to hope that a 'workshop' would know this.

Every bike we sell is thoroughly checked. Whenever necessary we replace parts, cables and clean and replace ball bearings and repack headsets, bottom brackets and wheel hubs

Except for bent forks obviously - we don't fix those!

Oh no, it is back! I quote:
"Whilst it was being re-cabled, I took it out on an errand. The cabling wasn't finished and unfortunately I had a head on crash, which bent back the forks. I have checked the frame. It is fine but I had to bend the forks back. It is fine and safe but I have to mention this. For this reason, I have dropped to £250.
(my emphasis).

Think I'll give it a miss.
Nick

:LOL:

Please do ask any further questions

oh I'm so tempted to ask some questions but they probably wouldn't get my sarcasm :LOL:

Com'on guys, cut the sarcasm. So what if the seller had a head on crash and then bent the fork back? This is "a highly desirable and beautiful bike".

Back