1989 Grove Innovations Hardcore

Wow!!

The odds had to be astronomical that you'd ever see it again. I do wish they'd taken my offer instead. ;)

BTW, I owe you a call. We have a bike to build.

Ace story, ace looking frame, ace paint. Doesn't get any better than this :D

Although...is it just me or are those bars bent? Maybe meant to be like that?

holy grail

Hello Rody, yep i think we all did the same thing at some point. sold our all time favorite mtb. You are bloody lucky! i sold a 91 YETI FRO when i needed the money. And the son of abitch who bought it still teases the hell out of me with it on the rare occasion our paths cross. I have a brand new GROVE hammerhead bar/stem combo in tripple neon fade. Been saving it for the right bike. The right bike never came so im going to sell it! Any takers i can e-mail pictures. :cool:

Re: holy grail

slimjoe":3c3mang4 said:
Hello Rody, yep i think we all did the same thing at some point. sold our all time favorite mtb. You are bloody lucky! i sold a 91 YETI FRO when i needed the money. And the son of abitch who bought it still teases the hell out of me with it on the rare occasion our paths cross. I have a brand new GROVE hammerhead bar/stem combo in tripple neon fade. Been saving it for the right bike. The right bike never came so im going to sell it! Any takers i can e-mail pictures. :cool:

But than you will regret it ....and call me son of a bitch :!:

Steve,

Yes, the Hammerhead and Hothead bars are bent on purpose. There are actually 3 bends that are p[laced under the hands to reduce wrist strain and improve ergonomics.

Melvin,

Those triple neon fade have to be close to the bars you lost out on...being a "son of a bitch" would be well worth it :LOL:

Worked on putting the bike together last night...got it to a rolling chasis, hoping to ride it by the weekend.

rody

This makes me think slimjoe could be the one that outbid me in the very last seconds on the item destinied to be mine. Remember the guy outbidding me was called 'yetisherpa' or something. You're yetisherpa slimjoe?

OOOOH, good kahrma could be coming around to you too Melvin. Let's hope the Grove Products gods see fit to send me a pair of Hot Rods now :D

Not to be greedy, or anything :LOL:

rody on a differant note is industrial chrom oly the same as frame tube chromoly if their is a differants.
thwang
by the way coooooooooooooooooooool frameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

regrets ive got a few!

:D Howdy, yep my e-bay name is yetisherpa. Sucks dont it? I never look whos bidding on e-bay in fact i hardly use it anymore. However it might be a good time to reap the benefits of some kit ive hauled in in the past. Im selling all of stuff im not presently using, you could call it recycling. Please look out for a bunch of COOK BROS. stuff, GROVE HAMMERHEAD etc. I will be sticking it on E-bay i dont like it much but it does give everyone a fair chance. :LOL: I aplogise if i outbid anyone out there but hey its been done to me loads of times!!!

Back