syncros stem bargains

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hey guys, i responded to a couple of requests for syncros stems saying i had a bit of a stash at the shop i work in and ended up inundated with requests! :shock: so i battered my boss with permission to do deals on the stems we have.

i apologise in advance if this is seen as advertising but there were so many requests that i thought this was easier than recieving loads of pm's!
so if your interested please phone us to order on 02380 636648 in normal shop hours, cards only, none of this paypal malarky!
prices are £25 posted to uk.

the stems are all brand new altough some have dodgy stickers where they were not packed well by the distributor but most are fine but i will do my best to get anyone the best ones. all stems will come with the top cap and bolt, the clamp parts etc. the stems will only be sold as awhole, no top caps on their own etc.

37 black stems 5degree by 130mm

19 black stems 0degree by 140mm

14 polished stems 0degree by 110mm

1 grey stem 0degree by 140mm

1 black stem 15degree by130mm

1 black stem 0degree by 120mm with small syncros logo

please don't pm me, just call the shop

thanks for the interest and again sorry if this is advertising but it was easier than loads of pm's in my personal time, initially i was just trying to be helpful and it blew up on me! :shock:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't work at this shop anymore!!!! please contact king-salsa he still works there!!

i only put this as this post rears it's head every now and again and no-one reads the whole post or checks the time index!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• syncros1.jpg
    syncros1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,254
  • syncros2.jpg
    syncros2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • syncros3.jpg
    syncros3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • syncros4.jpg
    syncros4.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,254
"14 polished stems 0degree by 110mm"

I'll be placing my order for one of these tomorrow, cheers dude

What time you open?!

cheers

Martin

9 till 5 on saturday, we leave early for a quick pint! :D just ask for me, it'll be easier! closed sunday, gotta ride sometime! this is waht is included with each stem.

off out for a pint now, so won't be back online till tomorrow.

thanks for the interest.

Attachments

• syncros5.jpg
    syncros5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,232
can't imagine they'll go that quick! monday will be fine!!
i'm sure i can hold a stem for you neil.

Back