IWish's Feedback Thread

I saw an item that IWish had that I really wanted so I paid for it, this gentleman said he posted it via Royal Mail First Class on Wednesday 15th February - item hasn't arrived (up to this point).

I am aware that Royal Mail do not guarantee delivery on this service but I have been informed that 96 percent of items on that service arrive the 1-2 days after being posted. I have to say that being in that 4 percent makes me mad!

Chrisarias":3acqd6kf said:
I saw an item that IWish had that I really wanted so I paid for it, this gentleman said he posted it via Royal Mail First Class on Wednesday 15th February - item hasn't arrived (up to this point).

I am aware that Royal Mail do not guarantee delivery on this service but I have been informed that 96 percent of items on that service arrive the 1-2 days after being posted. I have to say that being in that 4 percent makes me mad!

Buyer has received the item since as far as I'm aware. Royal Mail isnt amazingly reliable. I've had a few items take a while from my local PO to members. All items that have been sent have been received and buyers have been happy.

Unfortunately I haven't receiced the item. I have spoken to my local Post Office and they waffled on about percentages and not guaranteed delivery. I have no choice but to give you the benefit of the doubt in accepting this was posted and lost by RM. however, I have received a PM today from someone who I will not mention at this point for obvious reasons - they were asking of my experience with dealing with this buyer as they too are still waiting for delivery on a First Class posted item of just over a week ago.

This is not negative feedback at all but I do feel as tho I have to tell things as they were and that is what feedback threads are for right!

Do Not buy from Iwish. I bought a set of wheels, wrong, I paid for a set of wheels around a month ago, waited a couple of weeks, sent a pm which he took a week to reply to, saying Hermes had lost a lot of his stuff and he would keep me up to date. Fair enough, another week passes, nothing.

I sent another pm which he has not opened, and yet another tonight which so far he has not opened either even though I know he is browsing the 98 for sale section.

Thanks for pulling my pants down and screwing me.

I paid for a bike on the 20th march. Received a knackered hope disc brake on the 5th of may. Poor comms and many lies about postage. Can't honestly recommend him.

I've dealt with iWish in the past (both buying and selling). I can't say I've had any problems with either of the transactions. Hopefully this is an oversight on iWish's behalf.

If not, I've got his address if anyone wants to send a mob round ;) *

*Joke

Bought a chris king from Iwish and helped him out a lot by paying for some things via paypal for him.

Repaid me by saying first that the packaging got damaged and then the headset went back to him. Then he 're sent' it. But that one got lost so he got his friends king off of him and sent that to me.

Got it in the end but not what i was expecting as he seemed pretty genuine when texting him and was easy to deal with before.

Probably a big cock up on his part but it would have been better to put your hands up than lie.

Temporary ban issued 20120510 for poor trading and use of shill accounts.

Back