Lightweight disc wheels Found

mallott

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My wifes bike is missing a set of wheels, :cry:

So she is needing lightweight, 6 bolt disc hubs, 9 speed.

I had bought some wheels from iwish on here, but he seems to have ripped me off so i can't afford a huge amount, £80 max and please only well respected/reviewed members only, or near plymouth so i can pick em up.

DT Swiss rims with Black DT spokes, 9mm cartridge bearing front hub and uprated Deore rear hub. Light wheels, were only 50g heavier than a set of Crossmax's I had. £75?

Xero wheels barely used £60 +post at cost

SAM_1504.JPG

pm for more photos

I have no knowledge of xero wheels, but tbh i don't like the look of them, you always seem to find the rims are heavier than a conventional wheel, and where on earth would i get a replacement? Thanks anyway.

EOB, what model rims and weights of wheels if you would thank you please!

Might need to move a pair of.....

WTB Speed Disc laced to black Hope hubs
£80 posted

Brand new from Merlin a few months back but never used, all silver wheelset can't remember what rims so I'll have to check but they might be WTB rims ?, on XT hubs.

Their centrelock but come with 6 bolt adaptors.

All brand new never used £80 posted, I can post them on Tuesday next day delivery so you'll have them Wednesday ;)

Got a pair of Deore 6 bolt hub on mavic x221 rims with stainless db spokes. Very nice condition and In south Devon so you can pick them up for £50.

Thanks to everyone for replying, iWish has finally responded to PMs and says my wheels should be here by Friday. So I'm on hold till then!

Back