Another Blizzard (Yawn)

Frame

Frame is 1-9707#### I routed the cables thus so they didn't foul the head tube, as we ride with rear brake lever on the left, US and Canadian cousins the other way round, so most of the US bikes and Canadian ones are routed for their flavour, using Ultimate arms I could switch the routing, which works better and gives a smooth run on both brakes and rear shifting.
It's now touting Syncros bars too, although the Solar Carbon bars are mega light and period correct.
Looking for options on a rigid fork now.
Frame measures bang on 17 inch centre to top, not 17.5, but assume it's a 17.
It has "Signature Series" on the left seat tube in red and silver, as an original sticker, if this means anything?

I have the same one, it is definitely 98 frame.. great bike!!

Another one is my 93 Blizzard.. bent derailleur holder so need fixing.. and another is my breezer twister..

Cheers

:D

Updated

Swapped the Profile bars for some nice Syncros ones and set up with a 5 piece Rigid fork.
However Sourced some pairs of Tange Big forks, that will be powder coated in White or dark blue to match and another pair to go on the Cirrus on it's way to me ;) Catching these Rocky's ain't they ;)

Rocky003.jpg

I think you've convinced me on Blackwall tyres...Mine will be a White '94 with a hint of Blue Anno & the tyres do work well. I wasn't sure, but they do...

Tyres

Sometimes much as I like Skinwalls, they don't just fit with a colour scheme and add another unwanted tone.
Those are also only 357g so extremely light and fast.

Conti's

The tyres on my Blizzard are Twister Pro's, hand made in Germany, 1.95 inches and 355g each, think they were £55 each to buy. They go like a rocket and still grip fairly well.

Back