My obsession with cranksets

Hm, the infamous user! Heya, do you have any clue about my set of 3G Clava cranks? Here is the original post from the page before:

Maxipedia":dwl3j23i said:
Okay, so here they are:

DSC_2371.JPG

DSC_2372.JPG

Please excuse the quality of the photos and especially the failed focus on the second one!

Of course I forgot what is written on these and of course it's not "Oval" but "Clava"! Geesh...

So, let's see if this leads to anything.

Thank you,
Mx

Cheers,
Mx

More

Well, I added 2 more Turbines to my closet. One is the very odd color of Olive. I think it's from 1995, the black one is from 1994.

Attachments

• IM000968.JPG
    IM000968.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 3,757
you're wrong :) these are the RaceFace cranks I-Beam, a little older should than Turbine, occurred initially in the size 110/74, and of course both are pre-'95.
This olive green color is a really nice treat. they are really cool!!

Anyone ever considered creating your own cranks? I mean its not much tech goin into them, all you need is a good machinist that can CNC a couple of arms or am i missing something here...

D.A.R.T. Beasty Bone by Hot Chili, as far as I can remember. Came with the X-Rage DH and Warp 210 framesets from the late nineties.

Mx

This afternoon I had no access to the pictures of my HotChili with the Beasty Bones in perfectly matching colours.
You identified them correctly, of course BTW. Here's a proper picture of bike with cranks:

6074371040_3b46cf8714_b.jpg

now up on ebay.de.. pretty damn sweet :shock:

Attachments

• Tune_MTB_2.jpg
    Tune_MTB_2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2,240
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back