MacRetro Trading Post

:LOL: Thanks 'K' its funny because Im thinking about getting a green Brooks to put on my Surly so if they do matching tape "darling" :LOL:

A couple of years ago I'd never considered co-ordinating colours like this until I started riddin with you mincers :LOL:

Just checked the price of Brooks bar tape :shock:

RRP £45 and I need about two rolls I think, its for these bars.

h1h_scott_at4_pro.jpg

Plain old cork coloured tape would suit too rob, or go for the honey coloured brooks, easier to get reasonably priced tape.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jimihendrix":16f3expc said:
Anyone know where i can get 30mm fork seals for Marzocchi Bombers ?, none on E-bay, none at CRC (bought 32mm by mistake :roll: ), Google came up with Enduro seals in the USA, must be some place in the UK with them though ?

I just got some from JE James if you are still looking. ;)

firedfromthecircus":3hg2u28m said:
jimihendrix":3hg2u28m said:
Anyone know where i can get 30mm fork seals for Marzocchi Bombers ?, none on E-bay, none at CRC (bought 32mm by mistake :roll: ), Google came up with Enduro seals in the USA, must be some place in the UK with them though ?

I just got some from JE James if you are still looking. ;)

Cheers man, but i have ordered some from UKBikestore (cheers TK ;) ), they had the canti boss replacement bolts i also need for my Z5 Bombers, ordered a set of seals for those and the Z2 Bombers i also have stripped, £55 just like that :roll:

Back