Dave Lloyd: Beez Neez - DONE - P5

Re: DONE!!!

wadsy":3kco68qs said:
Unfortunately, with my health continuing to decline, this will, I think, be my last build for the forseable future. :(

I think not! There is a goat, I know, that says otherwise :cool:

This is your Pièce de résistance, and a good way to take a break, if that's the case (I still say noooo).

:cool:

GoldenEraMTB":3soe1on3 said:
wadsy":3soe1on3 said:
Unfortunately, with my health continuing to decline, this will, I think, be my last build for the forseable future. :(

This is your Pièce de résistance, and a good way to take a break, if that's the case (I still say noooo).

We shouldnt let him.... :D

sinnerman":3gysa4qe said:
GoldenEraMTB":3gysa4qe said:
wadsy":3gysa4qe said:

agreed.

GoldenEraMTB":ju7ouizf said:
sinnerman":ju7ouizf said:
GoldenEraMTB":ju7ouizf said:
wadsy":ju7ouizf said:

agreed.

I would love to carry on building, but the fact is my health is such that I 'm not up to it. Fingers crossed for some improvement so I can get back out in the cave :) - we shall have to wait and see :?

Thanks for the positivity chaps :)

wad

wadsy":3p4s6dlp said:
Stem painted and decals applied, so it's now done!

I think it looks pretty :cool: I hope y'all like it too :)

Thanks to anyone who has helped in anyway with this build. Special thanks must go to sinnerman though as he actually spotted the frame and fork for me...cheers mate :D

Now with xtr ti crank bolts! :)

Cheers
wad

Martin, i hope you are well..!

I just wanted to take another look at this bike as its voting time for bike of the month.

Lots of top class entires as usual, and some serious heavy metal.

I have to say, i think you have surpassed all your previous builds with this one, the spec is very well chosen, all the parts are in top class condition, the work you ended up having to do on the stem, has really paid off and is a real credit to you.

Everything looks like it was ment to be there, nothing oddball sticking out like a sore thumb. and all carefully assembled on what i can only say is the Only one of its Kind, that i Know of still in one piece.

A Handbuilt Reynolds 653at frame Built by an English 753 Master craftsmen and ex-professional English champion.

Add to this the amazing Original paintwork, (that is in itself a work of art imho)

I really think, you have done a great job.

Big Respect.

As I said, not my cup of tea (I actually don't like that colour scheme...), but a fantastic build nonetheless; must ride like a dream :cool:

sinnerman":3al0owb4 said:
wadsy":3al0owb4 said:
Stem painted and decals applied, so it's now done!

I think it looks pretty :cool: I hope y'all like it too :)

Thanks to anyone who has helped in anyway with this build. Special thanks must go to sinnerman though as he actually spotted the frame and fork for me...cheers mate :D

Cheers
wad

Martin, i hope you are well..!

I just wanted to take another look at this bike as its voting time for bike of the month.

Lots of top class entires as usual, and some serious heavy metal.

I have to say, i think you have surpassed all your previous builds with this one, the spec is very well chosen, all the parts are in top class condition, the work you ended up having to do on the stem, has really paid off and is a real credit to you.

Everything looks like it was ment to be there, nothing oddball sticking out like a sore thumb. and all carefully assembled on what i can only say is the Only one of its Kind, that i Know of still in one piece.

A Handbuilt Reynolds 653at frame Built by an English 753 Master craftsmen and ex-professional English champion.

Add to this the amazing Original paintwork, (that is in itself a work of art imho)

I really think, you have done a great job.

Big Respect.

No, not well at all Carl; thanks for asking though :)

And thanks very much for the comments on the build :D

All the best.

Back