RetroRoadRide Saturday 2nd June 2012

Please put me down for this,i will be riding over from Ashby de la Zouch,could you give me a map ref. for start of ride? thanks,training for M.M. for me also.

matthew71":xu6rjtpg said:
Dushan Ivekich":xu6rjtpg said:
Why are helmets mandatory?

i think it is so we are covered by liability insurance,or something like that :D

I go on quite a few organised rides that don't require helmets, maybe I'm not insured :LOL:

What a sad state of affairs we're in in this country :(

icarus":2qlsl5kh said:
Please put me down for this,i will be riding over from Ashby de la Zouch,could you give me a map ref. for start of ride? thanks,training for M.M. for me also.

sorry for the delay....

SP 29510 94788 429510 294788 52.550142 -1.5662283

http://gridreferencefinder.com/?gr=SP29 ... =Point_s_B

hope this is what you wanted, not had to do this since cubs :LOL:

i used this site..our postcode is CV10 0RD

See you on the 2nd

Karl

Hi

As a very new newbie, my road riding has only just been restarted after getting a '75 Peugeot 5-speeder (see My 'New' Peugeot in Readers Road Bikes section) whose rides are limited to an hour or so around the lanes near Droitwich after the kids have gone to bed this ride sounds great, but unfortunately I'm on holiday that week.

I''l keep an keen eye out for any similar rides in the future as I'm a bit fed up of riding on my own!

Enjoy!

As I probably ride along Ridge Lane two or three times a week and people seem to be travelling from far and wide I'd better put my name down.
I think it's a school holiday week so as long as my wife doesn't decide we're doing something else then I'll be there.

Happy Shopper":mfkhrbat said:
As I probably ride along Ridge Lane two or three times a week and people seem to be travelling from far and wide I'd better put my name down.
I think it's a school holiday week so as long as my wife doesn't decide we're doing something else then I'll be there.

What do you ride? If you are passing inbetween 0730 and 1600 Mon - Fri call in for a cuppa!

Been sliding over more to the road side lately

2hrs on the train to Atherton, so easily made. Alan Carbonio or Raleigh Road Ace.

Best get some miles in - about 50 you say?

Back