MacKlunker - SATURDAY 5th MAY, Postponed...

Thin tyre flyer ready (well apart from the front brakes).

Having taken it for a wee burl to the corner shop, I reckon I'll be first to Borders General. Skinny touring tyres and caliper brakes is no way to klunk.

The ever reliable DaveDH and his mountain board buddies have pulled out :roll:

Now there are 3 unless Tazio and any others show up, I knew this was a stupid idea by weather forecast says sunny so I'm still going :D

would love to be there ,but am fully committed to a weekend with wifey

would make an interesting sideshow for other meets tho ,especially if at
other locations , dont give up on it yet velo

Not giving up, infact was thinking of a MacKlunker XC race or just general ride around Pitmedden. I reckon unsuitable bikes could have a fun time in our new spiritual home :LOL:

ZZ remember a camera, Eck remember to ride like a loony as you know how much we love to slag off your bravery failures and I need to remember to be there, forget my own head at the moment.
Unless anyone else shows i'll not bother with Time Trial conditions as we need more bods for that. Instead an extended, even somewhat drawn out car park dash might be all we do.

Come folks it'll be a laugh, Klunkers are not even compulsory but using one is encouraged.

See you tomorrow ;)

Aye I'll fuel up the scoot and get there on my own.
If we do one run and cant face another climb we could retire to GT and play about the upper carpark area. Ecks chopper would be a hoot on Berm Baby Berm :LOL:

Alrighty, the morn is off. Big fella can't make it, just exchanged texts with Velo, we think best option is to reschedule.

Latest posts

Back