1993/4 BIGFOOT Smokestone - More Blue Anno Added...

bhill22":3aujgz6s said:
mrlee

I have just bought a new titanium 200mm steerer from germany for £20 if it actually arrives I will send you the link

please update with results maybe interested

thx

I bought mine from there - arrive within a week - great service and a quality product too :D

bhill22":15p0n0rw said:
Thx for the update sounds good, but is it a secret? or can you pass on the details please?

Thats the link above - sorry I mis-read your post - didn't realise you were asking for the link!

mine is nearly ready to be built too...its anodised blue with gold dropouts,silver and black bombers,gold hope stem,red hope sqewers on red hope hubs on mavics,blu x lite seat,red mongo headset ect...i stilll have the original seat clamp in gold,,,it just needs a seat binder bolt...

gibbleking":ln4aoi9i said:
mine is nearly ready to be built too...its anodised blue with gold dropouts,silver and black bombers,gold hope stem,red hope sqewers on red hope hubs on mavics,blu x lite seat,red mongo headset ect...i stilll have the original seat clamp in gold,,,it just needs a seat binder bolt...

Cool - another one!!

Get it on the thedukes' unofficial Bigfoot thread along with the serial number so we can build up a list of where they all are!

its elsewhere along with a growing pile of things to be fitted to her so will oblidge when shes done...ps i still need a pretty chainset to fit to her but thats going to have to wait...pps this frame was bought at the second malvernes meet in the early 90s.........from the very tent seen in the pics...

gibbleking said:
its elsewhere along with a growing pile of things to be fitted to her so will oblidge when shes done...ps i still need a pretty chainset to fit to her but thats going to have to wait...pps this frame was bought at the second malvernes meet in the early 90s.........from the very tent seen in the pics...[/quot

:cool: How much did the frame cost Bitd £750?

Back