i need your help, i want your encouragement/abuse etc!

thought i'd update this with todays ride :)

been doing a fair bit recently, today i went out on the proflex, it's not the fastest bike but it's comfortable to ride and takes the edge off the bumps not that there were many today.

25miles in just under 2 hours, i'm happy with that.

stopped to take a couple of pics as i went through Lyndhurst, there was a lovely old Norton aswel as a mod style scooter, these were next to the ferrari/maserati garage.

:D

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 366
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 366
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 366
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 366
haven't been out since last week so i decided that before tonights nightshift i better get out on the bike.

i chose to do my usual training route of just over 20miles off road around brockenhurst. i chose the Fat Chance to ride and after being on it for 5 minutes it started raining :( but i thought no, lets carry on it's not that bad! :)

then something even worse happened, i saw i big banner with 'wiggle' written on it, then i started seeing loads of 'wigglemonkies', you know, avid bike mag readers who believe they 'NEED' 150mm of travel front and rear and wear shin pads everywhere they go :facepalm: even though the new forest is the flattest most un-technical place to ride in the UK

turns out wiggle had some sponsored ride going on, i seemed to be going against the grain of riders (luckily) and most had no idea about keeping to one side of the track, luckily there weren't that many as i think i was riding towards the end of their ride.

got totally soaked as did the Fat, but i enjoyed the ride anyway :D on the way back i stopped at the Beaulieu garage as they had an AC cobra there, i like these, love the shape of them :)

Attachments

• ac cobra.jpg
    ac cobra.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 335
  • dirty fat.jpg
    dirty fat.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 335
it was time for the road bike today, as i am sure you are aware it's been horrid weather wise recently and this aswel as work has kept me off the bike, yes i know i should MTFU but . . . er . . . i don't like being wet! nuff said!! :LOL:

30 miles, would have been a a liitle more but i had to stop by the garage, the van was due it's MOT and service, but unfortunately it's likely it needs a new turbo aswel :(

Attachments

• road ride.jpg
    road ride.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 297
yep, hatchett pond, i rode from my place in Langley to lepe beach, inchmerry, exbury, beaulieu, bucklers hard, east end, east boldre, beaulieu, beaulieu road station, applemore, then back down the bypass home.

quite happy with that considering how miserable it has been, i intend to do the same tomorrow if the weather is sensible. :)

so, IOW on sunday, about 30 very hilly miles and some quality banter! :cool: :D

today me and my mate Ben went out, 33miles around the new forest including a pub stop about 4 miles from the end. the pub we stopped at was just outside the ferrari/maserati garage and it looks like they're doing McClaren's now aswel.

also we rode through the heartland of doom, a big caravan site! i explained the ededwards caravan name game to Ben and he spotted a 'wanderer'!!

:D

Attachments

• caravan1.jpg
    caravan1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 264
  • McClaren.jpg
    McClaren.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 264
finished a nightshift this morning at 5.30am, slept, got up and i'm still in night mode a bit so decided to hit the IOW for a nightride.

here's some pics :D

Attachments

• nr3.jpg
    nr3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 240
  • nr2.jpg
    nr2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 240
  • nr1.jpg
    nr1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 240
a couple more :D