Pace RC300 V2.0

Bit of both to be honest.... Thinking of putting some retro pace logos on frame.... or not at all. My bike will be a bit of a frankenbuild with up to the moment parts, old forks, old frame etc

treacle":3pvszafs said:
Bit of both to be honest.... Thinking of putting some retro pace logos on frame.... or not at all. My bike will be a bit of a frankenbuild with up to the moment parts, old forks, old frame etc

I think I could maybe lose the small logo but not the ones on the seat tube. Do you have a build thread of your 300 up?

Another few bits turned up today and will be picking up the RC39's during the weekend at some point, starting to feel like a kid at christmas as all the bits come together ready to build ;)

6992944916_5c244bc125.jpg

6992927516_79e352db94.jpg
7139008541_7c555442c4.jpg

Yeah...

I have a few days left on an auction where I am bidding on something, then about 5 days on some of my own auctions giving me funds to pay for the final few bits on mine plus another build...

man, eBay auctions are so frustrating, I tend to look for BIN auctions cuz fed up of being outbid at the last minute by some loony that will pay over the odds just to win!!! arrggghhhhh! :LOL:

Back