P1000297-1.jpg

P1000298-1.jpg

P1000299-1.jpg

P1000300-1.jpg

P1000305-1.jpg

P1000307-1.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000306-1.jpg

Looks good that ! :cool: I may have a go with some old scuffed ones I have. What paint did you use ?

Sorry I'm not a fan. Don't like your colour scheme or custom decals. I have doubts over the longevity of the paint finish too.

Used etching primer and yellow car spray paint.

I'm quite sure the paint will last thanks :LOL:
I did the Rock Shox in the same paint 2 years back.

I painted the whole bike about 2 years ago.

02gf74":6yu4p6rc said:
trek_y":6yu4p6rc said:
Looks good that ! :cool: I may have a go with some old scuffed ones I have. What paint did you use ?

Yellow paint.

Ah I see. I really must get myself one of those new fangled colour computer screens one day. :roll:

JeRkY":78mjhvw8 said:
Sorry I'm not a fan. Don't like your colour scheme or custom decals. I have doubts over the longevity of the paint finish too.

wish you hadn't posted that as I am looking closer and starting to feel queasy, in partiucular the red ano parts that tantalisingly do not match the redness of the frame.... still do not think it is that bad.

to harden the paint, place in over set oven to 180 C, when up to temp, turn it off and allow to cook.

:LOL: well.... yeah.... so it's a mixed bag then :D

Well, I did it all myself.
At least it's different I spose even though it makes people feel sick.

Started out like this:

DSCF1990.jpg

trek_y":15qsqhyw said:
02gf74":15qsqhyw said:
trek_y":15qsqhyw said:

Yellow paint.

Ah I see. I really must get myself one of those new fangled colour computer screens one day. :roll:

Yeah trek_y
Etching primer then just normal hycote car paint. :)

Back