Semi Official Sports Casual Gentlemen Racers at MM08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undercover of Darkness

As our official Sports Casual mascot and saboteur, The Ken's secret mission is to wait until nightfall, don his gorilla costume, head up into the woods and... well, you'll just have to guess the rest!

Capt K
Master of Strategy
Ecosse Sports Casual

I will be wearing camo and taking a paint gun and a super soaker with me for the night laps... :LOL:

Beginning of the end

Okay Sports Casuals - time to step up to the plate!

Please PM me your full names/email address/mobile phone number and DoB ASAP so I can process the application for MM!

John 'The Guvnor'
TheGreenRabbit
SPESHMIKE
Max Retroking
Jez
Alan TiFatty
Sara Tangled
Russell

First reserve - The Ken

Capt K

Leading by example

Retrobike Sports Casuals stay one step ahead of the opposition by sneaking underneath a news blackout to get their entry in first... Mrs Pat Adams is seen accepting our paperwork, then serves up a fine brew whilst Pat reminisces about the halcyon Raleigh days. Pat then shows us his Dynatech with Trimnell forks and prototype Hope hubs, stored amongst other essential items such as vintage tractors, miniature ponies, 1m cans of Red Bull and a Buff promotional Jeep...

Just an ordinary day captaining the Retrobike Sports Casuals... ;-)

Capt K

Attachments

• Pat's Dynatech.jpg
    Pat's Dynatech.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,238
  • Mrs Pat.jpg
    Mrs Pat.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,238
:D

Good work Cap'n. Nice Dynatech aswell. Shame we didn't know he had it, he could have joined us... Imagine that, the MM organiser riding for retrobike.co.uk on his own retro-bike, What a coup!

Wow, what a top class job
And to think when I turned last year, and tried enquires with the gate staff as to where RB where located, they all replied WHO!
Yeap with the sun out today and the later daylight, got me really stoked for this event :D
Cheers Capt K

Smells like Team Spirit...

All for one and one for all, Al... decided what your wearing/riding yet????!

Capt K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back