MacRetro Trading Post

Ive got a crackin pair of Bontrager King Earls for the Stab but I just fancied making up my front Hope into a pair just for a spare DH wheel set ;)

I have some XT flat pedals
I got a job lot that was supposed to be 2 pair but they turned out one pair and a pair from two different years.One is a standard bearing the other a later with the sleeve and sealed bearings
Other than the collar you wouldnt really know,and besides you cant look at both sides of the bike at the same time so everything would look ok :p

Anyone got any spare ones? any condition.

RobMac":1c42jpws said:
Yeah so is mines I'll sort oot a pic the morra ;)
IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Anyone know where i can get 30mm fork seals for Marzocchi Bombers ?, none on E-bay, none at CRC (bought 32mm by mistake :roll: ), Google came up with Enduro seals in the USA, must be some place in the UK with them though ?

IMG_20120502_193043.jpg

IMG_20120502_193810.jpg

Anyone interested in taking this away from my life for £60?
Really looking for a complete hard-tail, but the pain of finding a local gumtree seller who isn't a blatant bike thief is causing difficulty though.
May have to buy... Gulp... NEW!

Rear wheel needs trued and a new tyre. BB needs replaced.
Front fork... See the picture. I scraped away some paint to check this out. Looks cracked (lightly) into the metal to me, is along the front and carries on about 1cm to the rear. Not sure when, or how this happened and it doesn't seem deep, but I guess it can't be too good?

Back