Dialled Alpine SS

I've wasted a load of time trying to decide on what forks to go for, ended up picking a set of air sprung Sektors. Mostly because of price, weight and colour. I now have enough to start the build and as soon as the wheels are built it should go togetehr pretty quick.

EarlofBarnet":5as8hifi said:
Always wondered, what's the two big bolts for on the underside? Nice frames though :cool:

Two bolts are for the EBB :)

Got the headset(FSA Pig) and chain in today. Will get some of it built soon :)

Come on Kaiser, get that build moving now.

After 2 months just a oneliner text about parts arriving, that's teasing. I've come close to buying an Alpine twice, and an Albert IIRC.

Looks ace in white too.

Enjoy!!

Have we got a go slow build race going on? :LOL:
I still haven't done much with my Pace yet and I think we got them on the same day. :oops:

Be interested to hear your thoughts on the hubs as well.

:LOL: this one is flying along! You should see how long some of my other builds take!

Minor update!

7160239338_6629d14214_b.jpg

I'll hopefully order spokes this week, but need to manufacture an adaptor for the 15mm hub and my jig.

I should use some parts I have already but I really want a set of wide black bars(rather than the white ones I have) and a black Spoon (rather than the brown one and the white one I have) I will use an old chainset though till something nice comes along.

Back