WTD: USE Seatpost stickers SORTED

Ruby900turbo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
I am after 2 multi coloured USE seatpost stickers for my SX and standard posts. Not sure if they are post 1998 or not so please delete if appropriate.

Thanks, James.

get in touch with this guy: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mcotstyle/m.h ... ksid=p3686

he is a member on here and a graphic designer that sells all manner of stickers on eBay, he did have some USE stickers for sale on his eBay page but can't see them at the moment but I'm sure he could knock some up for you ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi mate,

give USE a ring. They had a load and were giving them to members a while back when we did a feature on them. They may well have a few left. Say you're a member here perhaps.

Hi,
I have already tried USE to no avail. I have just bought an SX rebuild kit and new spring/elastomer and thought they might have one in but alas no. Thanks for the heads up though.

James.

Have you contact gil_m on here? He makes excellent cycling decals.

Back