1st big Klein meet 2012 for the Benelux 17-6-2012

Thanks!

Really looking forward to the Klein meet. There have been several retrorides and only 1 time there was a Klein involved.

Is there a secret thread for who to join wich I'm missing :D

Is there something like pre-trek and post-trek rule? Or is everyone welcome?

16th of june, that makes 6 weeks for replacing the bb-bearrings....

Martin":3rohq7t5 said:
Is there a secret thread for who to join wich I'm missing :D

Is there something like pre-trek and post-trek rule? Or is everyone welcome?

16th of june, that makes 6 weeks for replacing the bb-bearrings....

I have three (but two will be there i think) Jeroen has got a couple Dirk Jan has got a few as well ;) You have a Klein Allard has got?
To me everybody is welcome (with a Klein ofcourse) and also like to see some road Klein's ! I think a Quantum Pro is stunning as well.

Yeah, that makes a couple of them. Have you contacted Jeroen for the meet?

Quantum pro is also really nice. There's a nice one on marktplaats.nl is sea&sky.

Martin":1g6ybyly said:
Yeah, that makes a couple of them. Have you contacted Jeroen for the meet?

Quantum pro is also really nice. There's a nice one on marktplaats.nl is sea&sky.

I know that Dirk Jan is in contact with Jeroen and he thought it was a good idea to meet up at his place.

I have a Klein Pinnacle from 88/89. It has the rear u-brake mount under the chainstays. It already was far from original shape when i bought it on ebay so i customized it to my specs with IRD parts and dropbars.

Don't know yet if i van make it that date but will try to!

what color... what color!!!

Nah it came resprayed in some greyish/silver fade with lots of damage so i stripped it back to raw... It's my Kleiningham although it has been build up without any WTB parts...

Check the link below to my blog it's there although it has changed a little bit... (mtb tires, turbo saddle and waiting for some barcons)

Gr. Allard

Is there already more known about location and participants and what Kleins will appear?

cheers,
Martin

Latest posts

Back