MacKlunker - SATURDAY 5th MAY, Postponed...

It can be posponed or even attached to our National meet if that was easier for everyone.
I know I was told to pick a date and they will come but I'm getting the feeling they wont on this particular Saturday.
Dont worry i'm not bothered about changing the date, it was just a crazy idea in the first place :D

Hope it happens this weekend or any other, sounded like a great idea, will be good for competitors and spectators alike. Also Appreciate there's been some time and money invested in klunkers.

Sticking with plan A.....................BE THERE OR DINAE !

Weather looks no bad on the forecast so better finish my tweaks to the DH Shopper :LOL:

sorry velo, my mate has had the bad timing to buy a new hoose and I'll be helping with the remodelling/decorating next weekend again.

hope you get a good crowd though sounds a right laugh!

I've been roped into white water rafting up Perth way on Saturday, dont even like water, would rather be on the bike TBH :roll:

It's for charity though so if i drown it'll be for a good cause :LOL:

So it looks like 3 guys on stoopid bikes and 3 guys on skateboards with way too big tyres. My money's on the skateboards with ZZ as top Klunker. No way will Eck get that Behemoth around the hairpin with only one feeble coaster brake to its name :LOL:

Better start reaching behind sofa cushions for prizes ;)

Back