2004 Dekerf Implant

So a crap update for today.

Tried calling both numbers I had for the place where my frame has been for the last week getting blasted but no answer but I think, that's fair enough, they're a metal fabricator etc so might not hear the phone or something. Drove there on the way home, walked in a a guy said "oh yeah, it's still here at the moment, I'll get the boss to call you".

I left and got in my van then decided to go back in - walked in, couldn't see anyone, music was blaring. Shouted a couple of times, walked about the place - no-one. Saw my frame lying on the side, walked over picked it up, walked out with it unchallenged and drove off :x

Found another place closer to home, £10 cheaper and will be ready on Thursday :)

raidan73":1b0pvhjr said:
So a crap update for today.

Tried calling both numbers I had for the place where my frame has been for the last week getting blasted but no answer but I think, that's fair enough, they're a metal fabricator etc so might not hear the phone or something. Drove there on the way home, walked in a a guy said "oh yeah, it's still here at the moment, I'll get the boss to call you".

I left and got in my van then decided to go back in - walked in, couldn't see anyone, music was blaring. Shouted a couple of times, walked about the place - no-one. Saw my frame lying on the side, walked over picked it up, walked out with it unchallenged and drove off :x

Found another place closer to home, £10 cheaper and will be ready on Thursday :)

That sort of thing winds me up a treat, I'd rather people say sorry we can't do it because we are too busy rather than take the job and then do bugger all :x

The back end on that frame looks very much like the On One 456 doesn't it. As for colour what about the Fat Chance Kandy Wild Cherry colour?

1210tech":1ao3a0hq said:
As for colour what about the Fat Chance Kandy Wild Cherry colour?

That is a brilliant colour no doubt but not for this one I don't think. My frame will be back from blasting in a couple of days and I really can't decide on a colour. Big decisions were never my strong point....................or were they?!

Collected it after being stripped today - not bad for £20. You could barely buy the nitromors for that :D

dscf4111q.jpg

dscf4113v.jpg

dscf4108e.jpg

dscf4112m.jpg

CalaisWoodBurner":3n7j7hgc said:
Ohhhh yes!, just decals and laquer now please.

Kev

Seeing how it looks now does make me tempted to leave it.....

Back