1991 ? Klein Adroit

i gave up on craiglist listings , the go so fast .

woud be nict to know what the neon was .

but hey martin , what can beat an gator adroit ? nothing

cheers florian

treacle":t8j2z9we said:
Gator, high up for me, but an all black one.... well I think I would sell my car for that!

I am very much considering a pearl black for this bike, it's an actual 91 color. If the paint was in better shape I would put my gator strata on this bike, keep it and sell my 92. But I think it's too far gone and not worth saving and I already have one gorgeous black bike. I'll think about it some more though, no rush.

audi-allroad":1qbxxj2g said:
i gave up on craiglist listings , the go so fast .

cheers florian

There are still good deals to be had on CL, but you have to be fast and it helps to have local friends... Tough for you guys overseas...

treacle":cpcncyal said:
I am sure what ever colour you choose, it will look great.

It's a stressful thing though. You really want to do an Adroit properly, and it has to be spot on. A Rascal or something, even an Attitude can be done so many different ways, I feel that an Adroit has to be really taken care of. They're not the rarest thing out there, but they are very special and a 91 is just that much more special.

treacle":2qyb7q8s said:
Gator, high up for me, but an all black one.... well I think I would sell my car for that!

oh yeah , those black gloss ones from 93 drive me every day crazy :)

love the way to my clothes closet every morning :)

413040_373683182642155_1547552488_o.jpg

cheers flo

audi-allroad":2l2gqxia said:
treacle":2l2gqxia said:

oh yeah , those black gloss ones from 93 drive me every day crazy :)

love the way to my clothes closet every morning :)

413040_373683182642155_1547552488_o.jpg

cheers flo

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Latest posts

Back