'96 Zaskar LE

Really nice to see an old bike back up and running! Well done, I'll put pictures up of my Alpinestars Cro-Mega when it's done, (mix of original, upgrades and new) Is that the same saddlebag too?

Skinwhistle":2c48we1x said:
Really nice to see an old bike back up and running! Well done, I'll put pictures up of my Alpinestars Cro-Mega when it's done, (mix of original, upgrades and new) Is that the same saddlebag too?

Yup :) Starting to show signs of wear now though so I either need to get the sewing needles out or start loosing tools :D

Quick update with new Pace stem. :) (Taken this morning straight after 20 miles of Sunday morning riding)

Attachments

• zaskar_small.jpg
    zaskar_small.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 558
zaskar

looking very good there,wish i had time doing mine,money restrictions at the mo,but i have a good start,i would love it if i could get mine half as good as yours looks,anyway all the best and the rest. ;)

Re: zaskar

ramradar69":17wqq31y said:
looking very good there,wish i had time doing mine,money restrictions at the mo,but i have a good start,i would love it if i could get mine half as good as yours looks,anyway all the best and the rest. ;)

Thanks for the comments mate. :) Tbh it's always been about getting it rideable again so just doing it bit by bit. Still stuff I want to do and had to do lots myself and in the late nights / early mornings (wheel building, etc) but just really happy to have it out and about and feeling so damned good to ride. :)

Very nice. I like the fact you are just getting out there and riding it, rather than having it sit and wait until it is perfect (like I end up doing!).

Latest posts

Back