FTW Industries - Urban Assault!

:shock: :cool: :D :p

Great pics, it looks really at home in the graffiti-rich environment!
Although I have to agree with poweredbypies (best username on the forum?) about the Brooks saddle, got nothing against them, but it sticks out too much on this build, surely the frame should be the center of attention? ;)

I realise that about the saddle now, I didn't before I made the purchase, dang nabbit, but it will do.... I have saddle sore at the moment :cry: so will see if I can get it bedded in, if not I'll sort a Flite out instead.

novekili":ho94sf5u said:
My friend used a ton of I-don't-know-what leather fat to soften it a bit.. I still think you need a Flite. Or a Fi:zik like the one I sold to this friend of mine; same colour as your FTW with black flowers on it

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ght=zaskar

I've had a Fi:zik before and didn't get on with it, it's now on my nephew's bike instead!

Gimme a bit of time with the Brooks, it cost me a fair whack so I'm willing to give it a go!

Just invest in some good fat, then: Brooks makes some, too, methinks... After a while they get pretty comfy, apparently.

Too cool for school!

That is a sexy beast. Gotta guess Frank is pumped with the end result.

As others have mentioned fork is a beaut too.

Well Done, (finally ;) )

Steve

A wee update.....changed cranks, added fenders.....amazed how tame the bike looks with the fenders, rest assured it goes like the clappers!

FTWStreetBikeRichmondRiverside2copy.jpg

FTWStreetBikePicketFence-1.jpg

FTWStreetBikeRichmondRiverside1-1.jpg

Very nice indeed.
Love the paintwork, and the decals and The Brooks. It's a great saddle and the mudguards now make it look well at home. What a great bike!

Not too sure about the looks of full-length fenders. Perhaps a rack might disguise them a bit.

I'm not joking here.

Latest posts

Back