6983195128_b4b22563cd_b.jpg

6983197008_cb7c77d7cc_b.jpg

7129284967_e980fe0b62_b.jpg

7129287641_6c35302d09_b.jpg

7129293643_4ddc4bc388_b.jpg

6983211178_20833320cf_b.jpg

6983214006_e2e9073d69_b.jpg

Great Pics

Great Pics from another great epic weekend :) Thanks guys.

That up close pic of me above looks like I just stole Bono's glasses and am soiling my pants :LOL: :LOL: maybe that was at the end of the video ;)

Jamie

gutted i missed this :( i should of sacked the wife and came along :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

as usual the pic's are top notch ;)

. by gmac123, on Flickr

Day 2

Once again a chorus of dawn farts scared the birds out of the trees. Some had enjoyed a deeper sleep as a result of their efforts on the hill, whilst others commented on the synchronised snoring evident in bunkhouse. Personally I don't know what they're talking about :LOL:

There was alot of stiffness in the group :shock: purely down to previous days efforts. The decision was made the night before to head south, killing part of the journey before riding seemed like a sensible idea.

Laggan Wolftrax was the destination, purely because Velo promised gaz there was a uplift (a vehicle with a trailer, that takes the lazy or partially broken in this case up to the trail head).

Unfortunately this the wrong direction for Jamie, who guided us to his fav' cafe for some top notch rolls (and breakfast soup) before departing north.

Arriving a Laggan there was a demo day, allowing us to have a quick look af the ibis, yetis, orange, santcruz etc etc bikes available for trial. This seems like a day we could stick in the diary, the opportunity to ride several bikes on great trails for a £10er??? And despite this offer the venue was not overly busy.

Anyhows, as Velo fixed his puncture, replaced his front and rear canti-pads worn out from the previous days gnarlyness and then his helmet ratchet, not a great start for the tall gentleman :shock: the men of the bunch started to climb the fire road to the trail head, whilst the ladies waited on a lift.

The men climbed well and waited near the start for the ladies to be chauffeured up the moderate hill. Then the men wait some more and eventually the laddies tottered up.

Once assemble the plan was to do the upper red, hopefully giving velo time to sort things out then the lower red. We finished the climb to the to the wolfs layer (??) and spent a few mo's f'ing about chatting and taking pic's of Kaiser with a snow covered Nevis range in the missing background, wtf, canny take a pic to save myself

. by gmac123, on Flickr

. by gmac123, on Flickr

The upper red, fires out over the hill side switching back and fore, before entering the woods flowing nicely and completely without all that rough rocky gnarlyness of the previous day.

Regrouping at the end of the upper red, we tried to capture some pic's rad air pic's...... :oops: :oops:

Then headed up to the trail head for the lower red, where we sat in the sun, relaxing and watching the world go by discussing the varies demo day bikes periodically passing waiting for velo... who was probably waiting else where.

Heading down the lower red, the trail starts of rock based on the exposed hill slide with a few rideable steep faces, pictured in a previous post. Naturally we all aced them all before high fiving and ripping down into the twisty wooded single track, onto the long boardwalk section and finishing with an ariel display on the jumps and table tops at the bottom whilst the crowd whopped and cheered. After the group satisfied only some of the autograph requests, demand was so high we filtered it down by only permitting hot young ladies by our bouncers and signed their soft round bits :LOL: :p :LOL:

Unfortunately it was now time to pack up and head back to reality.

A great weekend, fantastic company, great weather, bikes, beers and hot young groupies... Happy days

Thanks all, look forward to the next time

Great write up gmac.

Now I know why you had to wait until your wife was in bed! :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:
gmac123":2fi8tyoc said:
After the group satisfied only some of the autograph requests, demand was so high we filtered it down by only permitting hot young ladies by our bouncers and signed their soft round bits :LOL: :p :LOL:

Great pics guys. Looks like a great trip, and Jamie, love the surly. ;)

Back