Chicksands Thursday evening rides

Yes, I am planning on being there this week. May be a bit damp but not a problem. We meet in the car park off Sandy Lane which is the road (off the A600) leading to the military base. Turn left into car park then immediately left into small car park area before the barrier. Don't use the car park in the field for the bike park off the Haynes turn-off. Modern is not a problem.

Tomorrow is looking like a bit of a washout :( Bloody drought!. Will try again next week.

Now I've gone and contracted the 'Ick' from Lillian, I'm sneezing in Japanese.

I might try a local ride out but not Chicksands this week.

Dosing myself up with medicinal alcohol as we speak...

Well that is just typical! Only kidding. Shall we leave it until the 13th? I need to get out and stretch my legs, the weather doesn't help at the moment but will see what comes along. It's called graded exercise therapy - feel great when doing it but knackered afterwards. These days even cutting the lawn results in a 4 hour siesta. Sleeping for 12hrs a day is the norm and struggling to stay awake for the other 12 is a PITA.

Nurse!

It appears we are going to have a few dry warm days for the rest of the week. Shall we go for a meet this Thursday?

Back