Surly Moonlander

thanks ;)

i know the feeling, i have a prolapsed disc in my back i have to protect and have just recovered from a broken wrist and ribs....

the slower, comfortable, more relaxed rides i do with this bike make it ideal for my body, i cant ride any of my other bikes for more than 20-30 mins without suffering in some way.

Awesome.....that's all I can say about this past weekend!

Fatbike gathering in the lake district was ace, 15 fatbikes exploring and having fun was top stuff, epic 32 mile ride in the mountains on Saturday then a 9 miler along the coast at walney island on Sunday followed by a sunday roast, bike was superb.

Finally past the 500 mile mark too, bike running really well regardless what it gets thrown into.

Still in the south lakes at the moment, so been stretching my legs along the coast today, this time on my own...few pics as the tide was miles out.

e6832aee.jpg

099b39f8.jpg

90a2298a.jpg

82a6dde3.jpg

78c272d3.jpg

Is there anywhere in South Wales, near Swansea, that I can have a blast on one? They look mental and I'm intrigued by what it must feel like riding one :)

I have no idea, shops are getting them in for orders though there are very few that have them for test rides, I have found anyways.

yeah I think thats gonna be the case, I saw the distributors link in one of your earlier posts and looked at the resellers in the swansea area, basically all the main ones are listed but I doubt any of them have actually got one to ride, might give 'em a bell anyway just in case

Treated the brooks to some TLC :cool:

2feb5d9f.jpg

Also tried the flask out for size....

2df52f87.jpg

Notice the dent on the downtube.....wind blew the bike over on the beach on Monday!

Back