1993 Marin Team Titanium owned from new

Very nice. I have fondness for these Litespeed framed ones. I loved riding my one (and the lap at Mayhem last year) on it, it felt very 'right' for me, but now with its new owner.. I'm an idiot.. :LOL:

I know it was an absolute beaut, but I had to be realistic at the time, and 6 or 7 Titanium bikes (2 of which were basically identical Litey frames) was just a little bit ridiculous for my garage..

Man thats nice! love the spec, not a barend fan at all but love the fact you have ti barends. goes to show you can never have too much ti.
The syncros bars are the highlight for me, I really want a set.
A real work horse good to see.

My 17.5 inch 1995 Marin Ti back in the day. I owned if for a couple of years and then decided to go with the 'fashion' and sold it for only £500 (nobody wanted v-brakes back then) to buy a Marin Mount Vision with full suspension and disc brakes. :cry: Now that I have since become a 'Retro Head' I can see the error of my ways and wished that I had kept it! :oops:

Attachments

• marin ti.jpg
    marin ti.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 797
nice.

its amazing how little these old bikes are worth, considering how cool 'retro' is nowadays. :?

Thats a lush Team ti you've got there.

I used to shop at Cycle care sometimes.Do you remember little Mikey with the funny voice :LOL:

I bought my Manitou there.Again nice bike :cool:

thanks guys.

yeah i remember mike. was a nice guy, very quiet!
he used to have a 1990 titanium. there also used to be a blond haired guy, think his name was paul.

i now work in high wycombe, so still pop in there occasionally.
the shop is no where near at the same standard it used to be.
bunch of morons in there now! not even marin dealers anymore.

shame.

Latest posts

Back