Pace RC200 F8

That's kind of what I thought.
The Syncros post is 29.4, so it'll stay. Pity though, as the X-Lite post would add to the mostly UK build.

The cranks were only £45ish, just keep your eye out for bargains.

The whole build cost, whilst not cheap, has been kept down by some good bargains on here and ebay.

I'm also hoping that once I've finished this, I'll be happy to ride my dream bike, and stop building for a while! We shall see :LOL:

ajantom":2xrrz25j said:
I'm also hoping that once I've finished this, I'll be happy to ride my dream bike, and stop building for a while! We shall see :LOL:

So your leaving retrobike? Haha!

Nah, I'll still be here, but trying to slow down on the building/buying/selling and stick with what I have for a while.
I've got a busy summer coming up, lots of festis with the band and also...ahem...getting married :D so time to take a step back and chill methinks.

If you can resist, your a better man than I!

Got to put your foot down at some point though eh. I think this is a good start to stop.

Shaping up really nice, something about it that i cant put my finger on.

ajantom":1qmxsjid said:
Nah, I'll still be here, but trying to slow down on the building/buying/selling and stick with what I have for a while.
I've got a busy summer coming up, lots of festis with the band and also...ahem...getting married :D so time to take a step back and chill methinks.

yeah yeah :LOL:

congratulations by the way

playing Beat-Herder by any chance?

ajantom":1agnjmce said:
The cranks were only £45ish, just keep your eye out for bargains.

bloody hell, that is cheap, every set I find for sale are going for £100+ and full chainsets £150+, i'll just have to keep saving ;)

Finished (kind of!), bled the brakes, and took it for a spin round some of the local beauty spots :LOL:

Couple of tweaks needed..........somehow, I've cut the chain far, far too short! I've also got a larger ratio block coming (this one is an 11-28 ), a better chain, and some black/gold Hope Mini Monos from Harryburgundy :oops: oops! All I can say is that the colours will compliment the build.

I might also drop the forks to 80mm travel as the front feels a little high.

Just weighed it (well did the bathroom scales lift!) and it's around 10kg/22lbs.

Enjoy......

Back