5th of May Cotswolds ride "Return to Hell " This S

matthew71":3qsrmodi said:
theredchili":3qsrmodi said:
matthew71":3qsrmodi said:
No need to rub it, in mate,but I have just been out with the mighty spencer of beer making fame :D

check you out,name checking , you live the high life you :LOL:

Not my fault you got no friends :LOL:

Only because they get too beasted ,whilst out riding with me :LOL:

Sorry for the delay been out all day in London

Matt be great if you can attend, Its mtb or if you have a cross bike encouraged :D

Looks to be a good turnout, I will be riding the route again in the morning so hopefully be a break in the weather :roll:

I will update with final directions and ask for confirmed numbers later in the week as things often change within a week :D

Hi chaps.

I hope you don't mind me crashing your party? I'll soon be the new owner of theredchili's Wicked Fat Chance & planning to do the deal & then join you on the ride if that's ok. I'm local (live just outside Burford) but haven't been here for long so my local off-road riding is limited to a few years of the HONC. I've done a lot of road riding around here but most of my off-road stuff tends to be in the Chilterns or Wales.

Full disclosure...I am a singlespeeder and sometimes don't shave for days at a time :)

Cheers. Mark.

pedalhead":oi20v9q5 said:
Hi chaps.

I hope you don't mind me crashing your party? I'll soon be the new owner of theredchili's Wicked Fat Chance & planning to do the deal & then join you on the ride if that's ok. I'm local (live just outside Burford) but haven't been here for long so my local off-road riding is limited to a few years of the HONC. I've done a lot of road riding around here but most of my off-road stuff tends to be in the Chilterns or Wales.

Full disclosure...I am a singlespeeder and sometimes don't shave for days at a time :)

Cheers. Mark.

Sounds grand mark, look forward to meeting you Saturday :D

Back