MERLIN Extralight

Thanks .

Very bad weather to do nice pics :(

I have to paste the second Extralight decal on top tube , but I search a method not to miss her pose, it is a original Merlin and rare ..

I mixed old and new logo , I prefer the old MERLIN logo ..

I love that bike, Much better with the classic decals.

I own a Merlin extralight 1996 size 57, and it weights 7,7 kg with triple crankset and Steelman fork. Campy Record and Campy Neutron. I cannot believe the weight you achieved. It's GREAT!!!!

They don't get much better than this but i do think you can go to lightweight as there is a less physical challenge of moving the bike and less fitness gained,but i would still have one though.

Merlin Extralight frame

hi garyturner,
beautiful bike/frame and equally brilliant setup. gorgeous!!!
i'm new to this forum and i own a 2004 Merlin Magia.
just wondering if you got the frame year of your extralight correct 2009?
in fact i'm kinda hunting for an Extralight now and it seems there's such a huge variation in the year of manufacturing. i'm particularly interested in the year where the extralight has the s shaped/hourglass seatstay and chainstay. would you happen to know what year model that is? Anyone???
thanks very much.

377674_3990052504312_1408386987_n.jpg

Now gone http://www.bikeshepherd.org/bikes/view/ag5zfmJpa2VzaGVwaGVyZHINCxIEQmlrZRiq-v0CDA, and this thread has made me sad.

Since Merlin is no more, and having the longest rebirth in history, what would people suggest as a replacement? Moots?

If you see a used 56cm cyrene for sale, it's probably mine!

Back