The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Not a bad price that!

Really have to move house before I buy anything though. Have just rewired an RB-200 arm on a Planar 3 to put back in a box until we are moved.

Looking at a Victorian double fronted detached with 3 sitting rooms - one of which will be a dedicated music room should we be lucky enough to get it! :)

The_Grouch":sz03r8sr said:
Just found this thread, I've got the following items that I don;t use due to lack of space :(

Technics SLPGA-580 CD player
Sony CDP-XB930 CD player
Rotel RA-931 amp

Any interest in these? I'd be thinking £50 for the sony and £25 each for the other two?

the Rotel should do well on ebay - CD players can be hit & miss these days.

legrandefromage":1ifoht82 said:
The_Grouch":1ifoht82 said:
Just found this thread, I've got the following items that I don;t use due to lack of space :(

Technics SLPGA-580 CD player
Sony CDP-XB930 CD player
Rotel RA-931 amp

Any interest in these? I'd be thinking £50 for the sony and £25 each for the other two?

the Rotel should do well on ebay - CD players can be hit & miss these days.

Cheers, the technics doesn't seem to be worth anything according to ebay, so I'll prob keep that, and maybe hang on to the rotel to go with it unless anyone is desperate for it. Still happy to move the Sony at £50 though, ebay prices seem to be £60 to £75 for this one.

Receivers seem to be migrating to my house lately, sadly, no Pioneer SX series yet (I sold my SX-1250 ages ago)

Googled pics of whats at home:

837_image_4.jpg

835_image_3.jpg

SONY.STR.7065A.01.jpg

leak2000.JPG

Kenwood_KR-4070.jpg

Got to get some speakers, got quad 33/405 amp

In a rash moment I listed my speakers on Ebay saw some for a lot of money so I timed it by 2[even I can do the arithmatic on that one] and listed them amongst my 'over priced stuff listed on free listings days stuff'.
I was shocked when someone bought them.

Turned out to be a first time bidder, who wanted them delivered to Notting Hill.
I checked him out and the first Google hit was along the lines of "man has stereo confiscated by council" ;-)
I was going to contact the council and put in an offer for them when they take them away;-)

akai am-u33

Hmm my trusty amp may have given up the ghost, it's live but doesn't "boot up" fuses appear good so Im thinking it's curtains unless i can find someone to repair it, so if i can't, what you got at the mo' LGF

Re: akai am-u33

joe careless":3rxk7u1i said:
Hmm my trusty amp may have given up the ghost, it's live but doesn't "boot up" fuses appear good so Im thinking it's curtains unless i can find someone to repair it, so if i can't, what you got at the mo' LGF

what is your budget? I have a nice Technics SU-V505 like this one:

£45 posted

3211-SU-V505.jpg

Back