Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

Skeleton

If I do pass on, my skeleton should be put on the Surly and mounted on a huge mountain of logs and I should be set fire to like a Viking. Once I have dribbled and oozed of the bike and the fires out, then, and only then you may have it. I am sure after a good powerwash to get the last of me and the paint off you will have a nice frame ready for powdercoating. Unfortunately the nice fat Alberts and other kit will be, literally toast, so you can then build to suite.
Looking forward to it...........the ride/catching up, not the burning.

Jamie
ps: If we do ride near any cliffs then you are to ride in front of me ;)

Weather keeps getting better...

torridonweather.jpg

Sunny, bright and hardly any wind.

Note to Kaiser:
I have obtained old school unicrown U-Brake forks and will bring to Torridon. They're nice and skinny just like the spinner forks you'll see on my 88 Bridgestone but not as quality ;)
Final Bridgestone fettle tonight and I'm good to go :D

thanks for the reminder ZZ... "You are required to bring your own sleeping bag and towels plus a padlock for the locker. "

Change the rear wheel tonight and wire up the front mech Rob lent me, put on the caged pedals and I'm good to go. I was tempted to bring the Xizang too just in case but I don't think I have time to sort that out.

The Ken":30qkc0ra said:
thanks for the reminder ZZ... "You are required to bring your own sleeping bag and towels plus a padlock for the locker. "

moisturiser, straighteners, hair-dryer etc

do you think the kitchen has a fridge, I fancy a monster fry up on Sunday to compliment my coco pops

gmac123":1thqlevp said:
The Ken":1thqlevp said:

moisturiser, straighteners, hair-dryer etc

do you think the kitchen has a fridge, I fancy a monster fry up on Sunday to compliment my coco pops
You'd hope so, wouldn't be much of a kitchen without a fridge. If there isn't one, just cook it all up when you get there and hey presto, mixed grill supper.

Back