Todays new arrival!

I believe only Palisades trail and Eldridge grade had the very pale Zolatone, Eldridge has larger diameter top tube than Palisades (and weighs less), doubt anyone would hang such nice bits on a second-from-bottom-of-the-range Palisades, white Marin decal is strange as that is a Bear Valley trait, but I've never seen a BV (including the numerous examples I've personally owned) anywhere near this light grey so I'll say Eldridge, I had one that exact size and colour actually.

BTW is that a Marin sticker on the seat tube? If so what does it say?

Cheers for the info, I've actually just split it all down untill i decide what to do with it. (living in a 2nd floor apartment has many advantages...bike storage isnt one of them!

The frame does weigh quite a lot in comparison to my other bikes. But then again ive no real idea of what a light weight bike in 1989/90/91 actually weighed so I cant really judge it. I just know its very heavy compared to my 98 Alu Orange O2 and my 2006 alu KHS.

It would seem odd to hang the fancy bits on a lower end frame but to be honest going on the weight i think thats what has happened.

Back