Macretro fat camp

Zigzag 85.8kg. Riding your bike lots mean you lose weight! Who'd a thunk it?
The Ken 80.9kg. Curry Hoop means you lose weight! Who'd a thunk it?
Kaiser 82.8kg. No exercise and beer helps you put on weight! Who'd a thunk it?
gmac 82.1Kg... prefer to think of the gain as muscle mass Laughing Confused Laughing
keithyr 103kg no change this week

keithyr":xt7fmo16 said:
Zigzag 85.8kg. Riding your bike lots mean you lose weight! Who'd a thunk it?
The Ken 80.9kg. Curry Hoop means you lose weight! Who'd a thunk it?
Kaiser 82.8kg. No exercise and beer helps you put on weight! Who'd a thunk it?
gmac 82.1Kg... prefer to think of the gain as muscle mass Laughing Confused Laughing
keithyr 103kg no change this week
RobMac 79.5kg One log lighter

Zigzag 85.1 kg. Good enough, May target 83.5.

Exercise since 28th Mar:

112 miles road.
57 miles MTB.
26 miles running.

Kaiser 83.2kg...bollocks

Kaiser 83.2kg...bollocks
The Ken 81.1kg - a bit up but fat percentage is lower which is good

Kaiser 83.2kg...bollocks

clubby 89.6kg. Woohoo, I've hit my target! (well the one for before my snowboard holiday, which was 6 weeks ago) Time to next target (85kg) only 2 weeks. You think I'll make it?

Kaiser 83.2kg...bollocks
clubby 89.6kg. Woohoo, I've hit my target! (well the one for before my snowboard holiday, which was 6 weeks ago) Time to next target (85kg) only 2 weeks.
gmac123 80.2Kg.. lowest yet :D May Target unknown.. May diary as follows 2 exercise free weeks lying in the sun, followed by boys gambling & boozing weekend, followed by a 95mile sportive, so who knows..... p.s. cheated to get 80.2, came home from work, 40 mins on the turbo, weighed myself, then dinner. more like 81.2 in reality :oops:

Kaiser 83.2kg...bollocks
clubby 89.6kg. Woohoo, I've hit my target! (well the one for before my snowboard holiday, which was 6 weeks ago) Time to next target (85kg) only 2 weeks.
gmac123 80.2Kg.. lowest yet May Target unknown.. May diary as follows 2 exercise free weeks lying in the sun, followed by boys gambling & boozing weekend, followed by a 95mile sportive, so who knows..... p.s. cheated to get 80.2, came home from work, 40 mins on the turbo, weighed myself, then dinner. more like 81.2 in reality
keithyr not had chance to do weigh in this week either that or scared to go on wii after weekend away beer/food/hill walking

igzag 85.1 kg. Good enough, May target 83.5.
Kaiser 83.2kg...bollocks
gmac123 80.2Kg.. lowest yet May Target unknown.. May diary as follows 2 exercise free weeks lying in the sun, followed by boys gambling & boozing weekend, followed by a 95mile sportive, so who knows..... p.s. cheated to get 80.2, came home from work, 40 mins on the turbo, weighed myself, then dinner. more like 81.2 in reality
RobMac 79.5kg without much riding OR after a dump, it dont add up :?

Tonight I did a club run of 26miles then 30 mins later did a fun run of 23miles, all flat but felt good at the end. Buzzing too much to go to bed.

Back