Marzocchi Bomber Firm or Extra Firm Springs Wanted

I've been having a clearout and found some springs that I know are for Bombers, but not sure what weight. They are 180mm long and would probably be for a pre 2000 Z1 or Z2. They have some surface rust on from years in the shed. You are welcome to them for postage. If no good you can bin 'em!

Ian

cooie":2oroas6f said:
I've been having a clearout and found some springs that I know are for Bombers, but not sure what weight. They are 180mm long and would probably be for a pre 2000 Z1 or Z2. They have some surface rust on from years in the shed. You are welcome to them for postage. If no good you can bin 'em!

Ian

Thanks, looking for 165mm long springs in firm, think they were white and blue in colour for firm rating or red for x-firm. Fingers crossed ;)

bomber springs

I`ve got `97 Z1`s that are still working nicely, but getting a bit saggy.
I think chain reaction still have replacement springs for around £25.

Whatleymeister":3er37unq said:
http://www.farnhamcycles.co.uk/Shop/p/45995-marzocchi-165mm-hard-dual-rate-spring-kit/
Sorted :cool:

CHEERS 'WHATLEYMEISTER' 2 SETS NOW ORDERED FROM FARNHAM CYCLES! You are a star and I am very, very pleased. :D :cool: :D ...... i have even had 2 sets on order with Chainreaction for months with no success. My Bombers will now be perfect.

shaun":ff0p9c61 said:
Whatleymeister":ff0p9c61 said:
http://www.farnhamcycles.co.uk/Shop/p/45995-marzocchi-165mm-hard-dual-rate-spring-kit/

CHEERS 'WHATLEYMEISTER' 2 SETS NOW ORDERED FROM FARNHAM CYCLES! You are a star and I am very, very pleased. :D :cool: :D ...... i have even had 2 sets on order with Chainreaction for months with no success. My Bombers will now be perfect.

Just received some bad news from FARNHAM CYCLES, they have sold out of these springs and forgot to update their web site, SO STILL LOOKING. :cry:

shaun":125hvyyr said:
shaun":125hvyyr said:
Whatleymeister":125hvyyr said:

Just received some bad news from FARNHAM CYCLES, they have sold out of these springs and forgot to update their web site, SO STILL LOOKING. :cry:
I had the same problem. Called them and spoke to them and he said he can get them in through Windwave, the UK importer for Marzocchi, in 6 weeks. Thats what he told me anyway. I didnt need them in the end so didnt order, but he can defo get them.

I hope you find some soon wherever they come from!

Dan ;)

i did need the same springs for my forks, i contacted windwave direct, they had the firm ones but not the x-firm ones. they'd sold out of x-firm ages ago, hence why i had my forks up for sale as they are still too soft for me with the hard springs i bought instead of the medium springs that came with the fork.

Back