Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

The Ken":uamcs2e2 said:
kaiser":uamcs2e2 said:
Have you made any attempt at set up TK?

there isn't much to set up K - spin the ring to change the stiffness and twiddle the knobs for more bounce or less on the front - but the range is really bouncy or just bouncy - no lock out I can find.

Don't you have any re-bound adjustment? :?

RobMac":3e2v82sn said:
The Ken":3e2v82sn said:
Is it for sale? If so how much - including special delivery to Dundee?

You dont half rip the arse outa my good nature, pm me your address and I'll get it in the post the morra :LOL:

Mother goose to Danny boy!
The package is on its way.
Should arrive before 13.00 hours tomorrow.

Mother goose out :cool:

Seriously thinking of going SS with the Kona. Does make a nice all day bike.

RobMac":36wjk9wu said:
RobMac":36wjk9wu said:
The Ken":36wjk9wu said:
Is it for sale? If so how much - including special delivery to Dundee?

You dont half rip the arse outa my good nature, pm me your address and I'll get it in the post the morra :LOL:

The package is on its way.
Should arrive before 13.00 hours tomorrow.

Mother goose out :cool:

Danny Boy to Mother goose, cheers and what's the cost?

I'll be collecting a 1995 frame on the way up, needs a lot of work to become a "budget" version of my unicorn.

zigzag":j4uasni2 said:
http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/loch-maree-bealach-mheinnidh-fionn-loch-pic-heavy

some thing tells me this is this is the route for us....
4720339812_bef96bdb9c.jpg

Mr Panda":2ud0iah2 said:
Yay!! Skeletons!!!

:D

adventure, i wonder what size his boots are :LOL:

map wise/route plotting, i have a modern os explorer sheet 433, torridon, loch maree - it doesn't cover much of the torridon loop, or other suggested routes involving lock damh area to the south.

however from the vintage map box, we appear to have it covered in antique map form with ma sheets costing between £1.40 to 6/6 net :LOL:

other highlights from my time in the loft/vintage map box were the 1978 Rainfall map of scotland & my local area maps for finding trials, stolen from higher geography circa 1990

Latest posts

Back