FMB Tubulars

Francois used to work for Dugast. He left and now makes a very similar tire. Almost identical. However, the quality control of the FMB is much better than that of the Dugast. For every 20 Dugast we get, we see problems(read snakes and bulges) with 4-6. With the FMB we get less than 1 problem out of 20.

The ride of them is fantastic, every bit as good as Dugast.

Thanks for that.

I just did a little currency conversion there and the Euro is way too strong at the moment. Just cant justify £52odd each. I've had 4 remoulds for the old Citroen for less than that.

But I keep coming back to the sound they make................

Saw this on your other post. The video is very interesting, I've always wondered how hand made tubs are actually put together and this shows it.

Nothing like the sound of a rock hard tub on smooth tarmac, especially on a dual carriageway at 6.00am of a Sunday morning!

Yes, I think these tubs need a decent unbiased, unfunded review. The guys output seems quite high and I reckon he could benefit from a decent review on a decent forum like this.

So, if anybody has a source for the 'Strada's or 'Criteriums' I would happily mount them on my 1985 SSC's or 2007 Reynolds Stratus and give my best literary effort.

Even 'subsidised' tubs would be considered.

Cheers. :D

Back