iPhone 4S 16GB Black UNLOCKED & IMMACULATE

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As title really!

I've got an iPhone 4S 16GB for sale, in black.

It's absolutely immaculate and still has 11.5 months of the 12 month warranty remaining (warranty runs out in April 2013).

The phone is unlocked to any UK network, and I have performed an IMEI check on it, using http://www.checkmend.com/uk (think of it like HPI checking a car) to show that it has never been reported lost or stolen, or never been the subject of an insurance claim. I will supply a copy of the report with the phone.

Asking £350 including postage via Special Delivery within UK.
SOLD

Not bad for a 2 week old iPhone!!

Payment via PayPal Gift is preferred, however if you would like to pay via a 'normal' PayPal payment, please add £10 to part-cover the fees.

I will post up some pictures later :)

Thanks

Are you interested in any bike related or other swaps mate?! I managed to smash my 4 recently and need another!

benbonty":1udhaz8o said:
Are you interested in any bike related or other swaps mate?! I managed to smash my 4 recently and need another!

Not really mate, to be honest... I've just bought a new HTC One X and I need to restock my bank account!

Sorry :oops:

Mark

benbonty":1cbbp329 said:
Fair enough mate, I have a 'stand-in' HTC 7 Mozart, but I'm not getting along with it at all!

Is that one of the windows phones?

I LOVE the Windows OS. So much nicer and less dated looking than iOS! The only thing that puts me off about Windows is the comparative lack of Apps.. I'm not a huge App user but even I found a few things missing from the Windows Marketplace when I was using a Nokia Lumia 800.

The HTC One X is a whole different kettle of fish though. It blows everything else out of the water..!

Latest posts

Back