WI ENO wheelset and Misc parts

MynameisCasper

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have got a few items for sale to fund my new bike

White Industries singlespeed specific wheelset WI, Mavic 717 for GBP200New price is GBP180
  • Foto-IYT8Z7FL-D.jpg

This wheelset was built almost 2 years ago by the owner of singlespeed.nl and is truly fantastic! The hubs are black and from White Industries. The rear hub is a 'normal' ENO hub and the front one is a M16. The rims are Mavic 717's in black as well and the spokes are DT Comp's. If I remember correctly all the spokes are 2.0-1.8-2.0 except the reaer right ones. They are normal 2.0's

Front wheel is laced radially. Rear wheel is also laced radially on the left side. The right side is normally laced.

When I had the wheelset build, thy costed me €555! :shock: Included in the sale is a 17t Shimano freewheel.

Pictures can be found here:
    http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=3WNPNCBI

I also have some miscellanious items
  • Foto-RAKJUI6I-D.jpg

A new Schwalbe Space Double Defence (hard compund) Width is 2.35" I have never used it and the tyre is new. GBP10
    A Pro (Shimano) hat. To keep your head warm in winter. Face it... Winter is only a couple of months awayGBP5
    A brand new pair of Pro (Shimano) winter gloves GBP5
    A brand new SRAM X5 derailleur. Medium Cage. Bought it a spare for a cycling holiday but never used itGBP10
    A brand new TA Specialties middle ring. 32t 94BCD GBP13
    A brand new Race Face Outer ring. 42t 94BCD GBP13
    A brand new Outer ring. 42t 94BCD. Silver, No make GBP3
    A new KMC Z610 1/2"x 3/32" 112links Chain. Bought it to use it on my Singlespeed but eventually bought a gold one :cool: GBP5
    A ridiculously light cassette, well half of it. I believe it is a KCNC. It has 19-27t. I used it once and then went singlespeeding. It only weighs 88 gramsGBP15

More pictures can be found here:
    http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=RRCPQCMT

All prices are ex shipping

Sold:
Dekerf mountain frame GBP300
Syncros Revolution Arm (cracked) GBP20

Latest posts

Back