Three Tribes "Mass Trespass" ~ Peaks ~ AFTERMATH

Hi Longun I can do you a clear OS map if it helps that old map from the book is a bit vague, pm me if you need one or im thinking of doing a re-run in late summer if your up for it? of all the places I have riden this is one of the best loops I have ever done,
Lee.

mrlee":1yi79yrd said:
Hi Longun I can do you a clear OS map if it helps that old map from the book is a bit vague, pm me if you need one or im thinking of doing a re-run in late summer if your up for it? of all the places I have riden this is one of the best loops I have ever done,
Lee.

looking forward to the re-run

Absolutely gutted I missed this chaps, this is one ride I know like the back of my hand.

I can tell you how you felt at the bottom of the descents and how much pain your lungs are in at the top of Jacobs climbs.

There is even a few pics that make me feel home sick, well done to every one who made it and for all the superb pics :cool:

Hope to see y'all on the rerun ;)

kaya

Sorry I've not had chance to post properly yet, pics eventually...

Somebody mentioned they had a Saxo for sale - would you PM me some details please? :)

Album here but I'll post them up properly soon(ish) probably... :oops:
http://s1010.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... %20Tribes/

SDC12311.jpg

Looked like an awesome day out despite all the water and snow! Disappointed to have missed this ride.
What's the little fellas name Paul?

...and we're just about to ride out of the campsite in Hayfield and do it all again!

Taking Kiran for some proper mountain biking - she's far too keen on Llandegla for my liking... ;)

160mm forks today though! :twisted:

This looks great and I too was disappointed in missing it. I saw the three east midland riders Friday night and they told me how great it was :D

Back